Receive Bank statement >> Load & verify Bank statement >> Perform Reconciliation >> Review Results >> Complete Manual Entries >> Post to GL via SLA
- Receive Bank Statement – Bank sends a statement with the details of the payments which they received.
- Load & verify Bank statement – Bank statement is entered either manually or automatically using Bank Statement Open Interface Program
- Perform Reconciliation – We can perform reconciliation either manually or automatically based on the volume.
- Review Results – After reconciliation, its always a good practice to review the reconciliation results. We can perform this using standard or custom reports.
- Complete Manual Entries – While reviewing the reconciliation results in case we find any differences we can create manual entries
- Post to GL via SLA – The entries are transferred to GL via SLA.